Sunday 26 October 2008

Art Exhibition - Atmospheric Elements

I am soon to host my third exhibition at the award winning Metropole Conference Centre in Abertillery. It will run Monday to Friday 10.00am til 4.30pm from 4th November to 15th December 2008. Friday 7th November is an open day - where you are welcome to come and meet the artist between 10.00am and 7.00pm!

This time, my favourite subject is captured in misty landscapes and dramatic skies. I have taken the initial inspiration for my paintings from the varied sources provided by our Welsh surroundings. However, some of the paintings showcased in this exhibition take their
inspiration from much further a field! Entrance to the exhibition is free. For more information please contact me on 01291 690518.

The Metropole
Cultural & Conference Centre
Mitre Street
ABERTILLERY
Blaenau Gwent
NP13 1AL

Telephone: 01495 322510
www.the-met.co.uk

No comments: